- Bruce McFarling is blogging at Daily Kos. I like his take on the (US) Social Security non-crisis.
- Paul Davidson is now on the the Advisory Board for the Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- David Hendy, another member of INEF Advisory Board, has co-written a paper, "On the Mathematical Basis of Inter-Temporal Optimization", which argues that rational expectations is inapplicable to the sort of non-stationary time series that often arise in economics.
- I stumbled upon Daniel Gay's blog the other day. He has a book, Reflexivity and Development economics: Methodology, Policy and Practice, which sounds interesting from a Post Keynesian perspective.
- I've added Tony Myatt and Rod Hill's blog to my blog roll. They have a book, the Economics Anti-Textbook, too. (I'm not going to try to read either of these books soon.)
- "Magpie" has some comments on a couple of my old posts.
4 years ago