- The Non-Equilibrium Social Science community and newsletter.
- Mike Beggs, in Jacobin Magazine, on Occupy Economics.
- Robert Johnson, in Time, on Economists: A Profession at Sea.
- Yanis Varoufakis has been building on his paper, "The Dance of the Meta-Axioms: On the Dynamic Mechanism by which the Inescapable Theoretical Failures of Neoclassical Economics Reinforce Its Dominance".
- Noah Smith has a couple of posts that I find hard not to read as implying that mainstream economists are trained into, at best, ignorance.
4 years ago