- Noah Smith complains about the supposed overuse of the label.
- Alex Marsh comments.
- Matias Vernengo responds.
- Lars Syll responds, including in pictures. Also, see here.
- I wrote much of the wikipedia article, albeit not the introduction. And some stuff in it I now disagree with. I also wrote much of the Wikipedia article on Classical economics, and the subsection of that article is especially relevant to a Sraffian perspective on neoclassical economics.
- Daniel Kuehn shares some thoughts.
- David Ruccio comments.
4 years ago