Monday, August 07, 2006

Technical Inquiry

I know Russell Standish has responded to a comments on an article he co-wrote with Steve Keen. And I have had some comments on even older posts. But how would you, dear reader, know this?

I believe changes to my blog are being published to a RSS feed. But how can I easily create some sort of default button to put on the right to let readers push to obtain the RSS feed?

And I have seen some blogs list recent comments on the right. How can I do this? Is there some HTML that I can include in my template?

Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

James said...

In your template, put this snippet of html, replacing [ and ] with < and >, and make it all one line.

[a href=
"http://robertvienneau.blogspot.com/atom.xml"]
My site feed
[/a]

You presently have at least one subscriber. It feeds into Thunderbird without a hitch.